Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pound for Pound



It's the calm before the storm right now. For the past few weeks or so, I've been really keeping myself informed about the fight and all aspects of it. Constantly reading mannypacquiao.ph and other sites concerning this day. I've found myself getting pumped for the fight after seeing anything that may remind me of it. Clips on TV of either fighter, over hearing people conversing about it, etc have me walking around the house shadow boxing. I can't wait... There are very few things in life that I'm sure of. Pacquiao winning this fight is one of them. There is nothing in my mind that would make me think otherwise. The utter confidence I have in him is ridiculous. Hatton is a good fighter. He trains well, but he can't beat Manny.

Here we go...

2 comments:

SuJ said...

hell yea pac man!!!!

my name is hj said...

just wanted to let you know that i changed my url to this http://www.hcjohnso.blogspot.com/

enjoy ^^