Tuesday, April 14, 2009

AEON update

AEON gives me a call yesterday giving me an update on my conditional offer. As of now, no luck. There are no openings for August, which I didn't mind. It was good to know though, that the recruiter still expressed interest on finding me a position for when I wanted to leave. Because it had been so long since he last contacted me, I kind of figured they had forgotten about me and that was that. I thought I was just going to have to apply again or find another company. No biggie. All is well. He had explained to me that because of the world's economic crisis, a lot of people are holding onto their positions and resigning with the company. Shit, I would've too. He says that now, they are looking for positions opening between September and maybe even up to December. Which is fine by me. It doesn't matter to me when I leave, I just want to GO! I also want to have enough time to get myself prepared to leave. Getting ready mentally, financially, etc.

Happy to be back on the grind. I'm diggin the fact I feel like that...

Feeling Golden...

3 comments:

!Empower! said...

word son, fall in love with that commitment and that everyday hard work, and them goals will all fall into place nicely, big things for you, BIG THINGS!

12FV, RFV said...

helllz yea

SuJ said...

yeah!!! feelin golden